Sunday, January 11, 2009

I hate it…

It’s rainy outside, I dunno what 2 do, so I prefer to write something. And it’s all about my dream. I think it’s been a long time, I’ve never talk about what I really want in my life, continue my study ‘till I get my Ph.D. Mmm… so sweet…
Actually I really want to continue study rite now, but I have no money to pay it by my self. So, working first is something I have to do to reach my dream. I always wondering one day I’ll get a scholarship to study abroad, then I’ll get some job in international non government organisation which is concern to humanity, refugees, and victims of war.
Argh.. seems it’s make me boring, coz I just can say it here, but I do nothing to reach it. I really hate when I can’t do anything t change something. Damn…
Argh… sometimes It happened to me, and I can’t do anything but let it happen in front of me. I say nothing like a fucking dumb bird. Hhhhhhhh….
Now, I have nothing to say but Damn…

No comments: