Wednesday, November 5, 2008


many things happened every day. and day by day my life changes.actually, i don't know what to write. it's now about barrack obama who has already chosen as president of USA, it's not about real madrid, my fave football teem who lose from Juventus last nite.
i just remember about my fren in malang, my english teacher in ef, cathrine, ryan or the most handsome guys chris. hehehe...
I'm just thinking about the next ten years, who I am, and what will I do. i remember about my dream to help people, victims of war, refugees, etc. i need to be sure that one day, i will sit right beside them and hold their shoulder, like what i said in my graduation day.
if you read this, please let me know if you know some place whre i can do what i,ve been draemin' of.

No comments: