Thursday, October 16, 2008

aku mencoba dan belajar meyakini kehendak Tuhan


sometimes, so hard for me to believe something happen in my life. when i really believe in something, and i'm so sure I'll get it, then i have to realise i lost it. God, sometimes I don't believe you, but in the other time, i really believe that u're exist. forgive me for this one, but i never stop to learn everything happen in this world and also in my life to believe you.
I always try to believe, everything happen to me is the best thing you have chosen for me.
sometimes, i got stuck and so down. i don't know what i should do and what i'm looking for. i'm just let my life flow like water at the sea, like the wind, but then I realise I'll get nothing.
so God, please make me stronger, smarter, work harder, and make me better day by day. and the most important thing, please hold my shoulder with your way and keep me believe on you. i believe you hear what I say...

that's all what i usually think, i wish it will make me better.

No comments: