Sunday, October 12, 2008

mau nulis apaya???

ngomongin tentang commentnya mbo' dhe ah...
mengenagi nyari pacar.... kapan ku punya pacar??? hahahaha.... that's not my taget rite now. maybe one day, when i'm ready 4 everything. ready to have a boyfriend who will always ask where i am, what i'm doing, and i have to be ready to spend my time with him. OMG... i don't think i'm ready 4 that things now. i wanna enjoy my time with everyone, not just one man.
but sometimes, i realise, i need someone to hold, to walk with, a shoulder where i can lay my head on, but i haven't find the rite one.
actually, i almost get someone like that b4. i was happy, but b4 everything i want and i need happen, i lost him. so, what should i do???? life must go on... til 2day, he's the one who can make me smile when i'm sad, he's the one who can make me cry when i'm happy. but now, he's gone. i never know where is he now? what his doin'? the only thing i know is everything between us has gone.
maybe it calls traumatic, but 4 me it is something to learn. something i have to face, to make me stronger.
so, now atually i wanna looking 4 the rite one??? do u dare to take this chalenge??? hahahaha.... it's not a advertisement or promotion. ludhe, do u dare to find me bule??? i heard u work with them?
but once again, life is a choices, and today i prefer to choose working than other.

1 comment:

Politik Sosial Ekonomi (poleksos) said...

Hidup adalah pilihan. Sukses juga pilihan. Karena sukses diraih melalui sikap ; disiplin, ulet, jujur, kerja keras dsb. sikap itu pilihan. jadi...... Sukses adalah pilihan. Bukan tiba-tiba... okey ?
kunjungi juga http://j46rix.wordpress.com