Monday, February 23, 2009

Hillary comes, it’s crowded here

Gorgeous… I dunno, should I say this word?????
It’s Thursday, 20 feb 2009. it’s 4 am, I have to get up, like the days before, I have to go to my office at 5. hhhh… I feel sleepy, come on even the sun has no shiny this land yet. But OMG, I have to go for work.
So, today I’ll go with Dinna, both of us are reporter, but we also can be a camera person, it something they wished from us. So, early morning Dinna pray to God, God please don’t give us a doorstop reporting, we are less of experience to take picture in that case.
Thanks God, we have to go to Aryaduta Hotel to interview some NGO people who met Hillary Clinton last nite, we’re so happy. We’ve just arrive there, and sme peole just come, we haven’t meet people we’re looking for, then my phone ring. “ desy, please go to Petojo Hillary will be there today, u have to get her picture” My KORLIP said. OMG, suddenly, I and Dinna get shock, it’s more than doorstop. But, we have to go there, and it’s a MUST for us to get her picture. We’re so confuse about taking d picture, we never take picture in that kind of situation before. We are amateur. OMG, help us…
Then, it’s time to show Off. We have to prove, they sent us here wasn’t a mistake. We’ll do our best.
So many people here, it’s really difficult to take picture. It’s not d only problem, the bodyguard, they’re all very tall, it’s hard for me to take some picture, so I use the tripod and carry it up so I can get a better picture. i also have to run so fast to take picture frm the other side, a child ask me “hey, this way”, I follow her and I run so fast, I only think I have to take Hillary’s picture as much as I can. Then I get the picture where her car starts to go, yeah not good enough but it also not bad enough. The most important thing I got her princess smiling picture, and I think it’s the best of all, coz I got it in close up frame.

No comments: